Interested in Consigning with us?
MORE for LESS loves our Consignors. If you are considering joining our team of Consignors, please look at the guidelines below. We’re all about getting our Consignors the best possible returns, and our guidelines are for presenting the best possible retail experience.
Guidelines for Consignment:
Percentage and Pricing
- The percentage split of the sale price is as follows:
*40% for most items
*50% for authenticated designer bags
*50% for furniture dropped off at the store
- All items are subject to discretionary markdowns during the consignment period.
- On the third month of the contract, items will be discounted by 50% to 75%.
- The decision of what merchandise will be accepted and how it will be priced is determined by the staff of MORE for LESS. If there is a sales price you would like to request for any of your items, please do so at the time of your appointment.
- We accept Consignment by Appointment.
- A maximum of 50 items can be brought to each appointment.
- Items are kept in the store for 90 days and are donated on day 91.
- Consignors, who would like their unsold merchandise, are responsible for pulling their own merchandise before the end of their 90-day contract.
- Expired merchandise is donated to a charity of MORE for LESS Consignment’s choice.
- MORE for LESS Consignment is not responsible for damaged, missing or stolen merchandise.
- Consignment rules are subject to change without notice.
- Clothing must be freshly laundered, on hangers / folded neatly in a bin, and in “like new” condition. No clothing in bags will be accepted.
- Clothing and home decor items must be seasonal.
- No inexpensive labels nor counterfeit handbags or garments will be accepted.
- Our Consignment partnership is based on mutual respect. Any Consignor who becomes adversarial with the staff will have their Consignment account closed.
- Send pictures of furniture you would like to consign to M4Lconsignment@gmail.com. We will review the pictures and respond as quickly as possible.
- Furniture pick up is complimentary. If you bring to the store, the furniture we will be consigning, your percentage split will be 50%, rather than 40%.
The following items ARE NOT Accepted:
- Electronics (TV, camera, cell phone, game console, etc.)
- Cooking items, unless NEW in original packaging
- Lamps without a lamp shade
- Bedding and quilts, unless NEW in original packaging
- Curtains and valances
- Car seats
- Toys, including stuffed animals
- Baby and toddler clothing (*Note: Children’s clothing must be size 5 and up.)
- Clothes with name / initials written on tags
- Clothing without a tag, or size
- Monogrammed clothing
- Intimate wear
- Women’s and men’s pajamas or robes, unless NEW with tags
- Women’s and men’s swimwear, unless NEW with tags
- Clothing with stains, visible wear and tear or wrinkled
- Men’s suits