Did you know the average American will spend $134.00 on Valentine’s Day gifts? Let’s forego the store bought balloons, chocolate heart, and the standard dozen rose bouquet.
With so many ways to express your undying love for that special someone; how can you choose just one? Though it may be hard to pinpoint, you can be sure to find something for your loved one at MORE for LESS. If your loved one prefers to pamper oneself or unwind while sitting in a comfortable chair, then we have something for you. Why pay full price or marked up holiday prices for a memorable gift?
The cupids over at MORE for LESS have curated an array of unique finds to suit your loved one’s fancy. They have even put together a creative list of ideas to help you give MORE for LESS.
Check out 6 ideas below:
- Instead of buying roses, create a bouquet of cute blouses
- If your true love is a big wine drinker, give them a set of crystal wine glasses. We have some beautiful ones for you to choose from.
- Take a mason jar and fill it up with cute necklaces, bracelets, and rings. Then decorate the jar with heart shaped stickers or tie a cute scarf around the jar.
- Create a movie night basket and include beautiful pillows for comfortable cuddling.
- Cook dinner for your loved one and serve them on the new plate set you picked up at MORE for LESS
- Give her a beautiful wristlet filled with her favorite giftcards
Stop in today for more gift ideas from the cupids of MORE for LESS.